Business & Executive Coaching Services
Coaching is provided for senior executives and managers; we also offer coaching at other levels within organisations.
Approach to coaching
- Understanding needs of organisation and of individual
- Producing a road map or development plan that engages with organisation goals and strategies and identifies personal objectives and goals for the future (both short and long-term).
- Understanding client's natural style and strengths
- Timing flexibility
CTI can provide coaching for various purposes:
- Professional growth and development - for people who want to develop particular skills and expertise
- Personal Career Development - for people looking to change or develop their career or those whose jobs are being made redundant
- Stress Management - people needing to better manage their own stress or those responsible for managing the stress in others
- Communication Coaching - for those needing to work on communication skills (formal and informal)
- Relationship Coaching - for those needing to work on relationship issues (including conflict management)
- Coaching to increase Creative Capabilities - for people who need to develop their creative potential to think and act ahead of the competition
- Transition Coaching - for people who are wanting to change their role in the organisation or move out of their organisation into another role
- Change-management coaching - working alongside managers responsible for the implementation of major change
- Target-Focused Coaching - for people who want help in reaching certain targets
- Succession Planning - for developing people in organisations for promotion and progress into more responsible roles
- Executive Mentoring - providing more general support for senior managers and executives who want an objective ear, a sounding board and a wise soulmate
- In-house Coaching helping you to set up and train and support in house coaches
More information? - please contact us!